Christening gowns are most favorable by the parents of new born baby and really precious possessions. Hey are made form delicate and smooth fabric with different beauty and charm and appreciated throughout the years and hold our reminiscences related to our sweet little baby. Christening gowns are well-known and appreciated Baptism dresses loved by most of the parents and must be conserved in correct fashion.
To keep your precious treasures or Christening Gowns safe there are some tips given. Follow these important tips to store your babyís precious treasure-
1. Spick and Span a Gown- they are just like Brisbane bridal dress and should be spotless before storage, as they are made from satin and silk fabrics and sometimes colorless stains such as body oils or perspiration can cause damage of such beautiful dresses. Most of the childrenís formal wears are made from water and sugar satins and such satins require the use of additional solvents for cleaning. If you are scared of losing the quality and shine of your favorite dress and you donít want to make them wash from dry cleaners you can wash such beautiful dresses at home using lukewarm water and an enzymatic cleaner, after washing by such ingredients, rinse them with cool distilled water.
2. Air Arid- Try to dehydrate the christening gowns in pure air, as air drying is required for such delicate fabrics like Brisbane bridal dress. Donít fold or mold the gown until it is completely dry. Do not use iron before storing the gown as they are made up of delicate fabrics and iron can remove moisture from the fabric.
3. Avoid Metal Contact- do not hanger gowns or any kind of childrenís formal wears in metal hangers as they can oxidize and cause damage of the gown, so try to use padded hangers to hanger the beautiful and delicate dresses.
4. Use Only Soft Tissues- An acid-free paper is often used to stuff sleeves of gown to keep them in proper shape and to save them from any kinds of folds and molds. Use pure white tissue paper to fold your pretty gown because colorful tissues can cause damage of the gown or color of tissue papers could be transfer to the dress, which can destroy its beauty completely.
5. Use Cotton bags- To preserve the christening gowns use some special preservation bags or its much better to use cotton bags to keep them safe and secure. To store the precious dresses like Brisbane bridal dress or christening gowns do not store them in vinyl and plastic poly bags, they can harm the dress and their presence can lead to discoloration and deterioration. So use natural cotton bags to preserve your dresses.
6. Use Cool and Dry Place- Store your favorite dress in cool and dry place if you want to use this long- lasting. Heat and humidity are not kind to these gowns. Extended exposure to sunlight will dull and yellow a dress, so donít store dress in a place where sunlight is easily reachable. A dark, dry closet provides the perfect atmosphere to store the beautiful christening gowns.
Use these special tips to store your treasured gown and your precious memories.
Some people pass down there christening gowns over the generations, so this maybe time to start a great family tradition, just think, you may see you great grandchild christened in the same christening gown, as you daughter was some 50 years earlier.
Formal Kids and Bridal can help you with you selection of all christening gowns and christening outfits, either traditional or not traditional. Please see our website for more information or call us on our Toll free number 1300 79 89 79